What do you eat is a question I get a lot. In the Science Lab we have a whole thread where people talk about Recipes and Ideas about meal planning. It all comes up a lot in our live webinars. Both of which you get free when you buy Met Flex for Fat Loss.
- Although taking a multivitamin every day can help you get the vitamins and minerals your enzymes need to function properly, you can’t beat eating real food.
- A great way to get your micronutrients is to have a humongous, colorful salad for lunch.
- Salads are also a great way to get some extra fat in. Olive oil and vinegar is a common dressing choice, but don’t be afraid to throw in some seasonings and herbs like paprika and cilantro.
- Making sure you have a kitchen stocked with nutritious, whole foods is one of the best ways to make sure that when you’re hungry, you don’t make bad decisions and go for convenience/junk foods.
- There’s a big difference between binging on a slow-cooked, bone-in roast and eating a whole bag of Doritos. Real food will satisfy you whereas junk food will typically make you hungrier; don’t be afraid to eat when you’re hungry!
- Don’t force yourself to eat breakfast if you’re not hungry in the morning. Listen to your body, and break your fast with quality nutrition rather than processed foods!
- Cravings for junk food and relying upon poor food choices to fuel your body can lean to negative body composition changes as well psychological hang-ups that reinforce the bad eating behavior.
- Satisfy your nutritional requirements first, and then consider satisfying your taste buds.