Extreme Fat Loss April 3rd

I have added an Extreme Fat Loss class on Wednesday’s at noon CST (this is one of those classes) in the “Science Lab” seminars that we offer free when you purchase things that support our site (it’s mostly stuff you would buy anyway).  I will be offering more as the demand justifies.  Click the link and it will give you more details.

Share and Enjoy

10 Responses to Extreme Fat Loss April 3rd

1. Elena April 3, 2013 at 5:40 pm #

I’ve been CFing for 3 years. I’m female, 40 years of age, 5’4″ and have actually gained 10lbs since CF. I’m at 30% BF and just not sure what more to do :( I eat healthy 90% of the time. I WOD in the am and do not eat before the WOD

• Paul Nobles April 4, 2013 at 11:56 am #

this seems to be the day of “eating clean ain’t gonna get you where you want to go”. My approach is mostly whole foods using carbs to support metabolism and protein turnover. I have written some version of this article many times. For people in your situation to get in the low 20′s you need to start supporting your muscle. Strictly clean eating won’t get you there and if someone that is really lean is telling you that they are wrong and I would be happy to explain it to them.

• Elena April 4, 2013 at 12:32 pm #

Do you have an article where it guides us what to eat and at what time of day? Since I’ve found your site I have now changed the type of foods I eat, specifically, I’m trying to eat my carbs at night and only protein and low carb vegies during the day. I’ve even cut out my protein shake/bar that I used to have about 1/2 to 1 hr post WOD. Am I on the right track?

2. Daniela April 3, 2013 at 5:49 pm #

If I dont want to “bulk” up but build lean muscle what should I do differently? I am a female, 22, 15-16% body fat. I follow a clean lifestlye,not really paleo. I see some of the women who crossfit and I start to think I should not “eat to perform” but rather eat clean to just build lean muscle.

• Paul Nobles April 4, 2013 at 11:54 am #

eating clean is often the antagonist of building lean muscle because it isn’t favorable as it relates to protein turnover. Some version of carb and fat cycling is a much better approach.

3. janice April 3, 2013 at 5:53 pm #

Hi, im almost the same,i am 5 1 in height, iweigh 188, and i crossfit 3 x per week. I fallow the zone, and have been for a while. I cant seem to get the weight off as well, I dont find im tired, or sore would you think i need to add more carbs and food as well

4. jsmaves April 3, 2013 at 6:22 pm #

I have been working out not for several years and cannot lose weight. I am 5 1 and weigh 188 pounds. I crossfit 3x a week now but have crossfited as much as 7x in a 5 day period and still havent been lean. I eat relatively clean, i would say almost 90% but have a fat friday which consists of pizza and a few drinks. I usually wod approximately at 4 pm in the afternoon. My cardio is down as i have a stress fracture and my wod mostly consist of purely upperbody….I follow the zone and currently am on a 2 block. We just did a bmi and it puts me at 32% please help

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes